[Zope] Scripting rather than using the management GUI ...

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Thu, 15 Jul 1999 09:58:52 -0400

Calling it seems gratuitous?  If you wrote a script that changed your
filesystem, at some point you'd have to call it to do the actual
changing.  Think of calling an ext method from the management screen
'running' a script.  Zope is entirely event based, a request has to
happen for any code to run.

-Michel