[Zope] Newbie looking for tutorial

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Mon, 19 Jul 1999 13:36:30 -0400

Zope is pretty large and complex.  You won't find one tutorial to teach
it all to you.  This is sort of like asking for a Linux Managment
tutorial when you've never used Unix.  The topic is too broad.

The Zope Content Managers Guide:

http://www.zope.org/Documentation/Guides/ZCMG/ZCMG-HTML/ZCMG.html

has a good beginners tutorial for creating simple Zope content.

-Michel