[Zope] please help test this site

bruce@perens.com bruce@perens.com
19 Jul 1999 22:22:26 -0000

I have put up a commercial site using Zope and Squishdot, you can view it at
http://TECHNOCRAT.NET/ . I got a report of someone not being able to see some
of the article text and some of the images. I'd like you to check out the
site and see if you get the same problem.

Note that this site is not yet launched - please don't publicize it outside
of this list yet, but feel free to contribute an article if you wish.

I am using Zope 2.0.0a4 - perhaps somewhat daringly, but since I'm developing
Zope components for this project, I'd rather not stay with version 1. After
the problem report, I installed lib/python/ZODB/DB.py revision 1.11 . If
there's anything else I should install from CVS, please tell me.

	Thanks

	Bruce Perens