[Zope] ODBC DA for unix coming?

Alexander Staubo alex@mop.no
Tue, 20 Jul 1999 11:29:47 +0200

There is also the unixODBC project, which has vowed to bring ODBC freely
to Unix and in particular Linux. MySQL and PostgreSQL drivers are
available.

"The unixODBC Project goals are to develop and promote unixODBC to be
the definitive standard for ODBC on the Linux platform. This is to
include GUI support for KDE."

http://www.unixodbc.org/

--
Alexander Staubo             http://www.mop.no/~alex/
"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go