[Zope] Database Corruption - Please HELP

Ze Octavio joc@hiper.com.br
Tue, 20 Jul 1999 15:40:04 -0300

Hi all

   After a hard day of work in Zope yesterday, I arrive today and
receive the error message about database corruption. I know that we can
truncate the Data.bbb in the address of the record corrupted, great. And
I did it in that way:

perl -e 'truncate "Data.bbb",4672086'

   And whe I try to open the Data.bbb again, all is gone ! Only the
default Data.bbb was restored, all my data is gone. The users,
everything.
   What is the right way to truncate the Data.bbb please.

--
Ze Octavio