[Zope] Database Corruption - Please HELP

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Tue, 20 Jul 1999 15:19:19 -0400

Looks like you did it the right way.  I've never used perl though, just
the unix 'split' program.

What you should really worry about is why your database got corrupted in
the first place (you do back up your data, right? so the loss of the
file won't be that much of a loss, right?).  Are you storing the
Data.bbb file on a remote filesystem?  This is a no no and can cause
database corruption.

-Michel