[Zope] Serving multiple Zope domains on Apache?

Alexander Staubo alex@mop.no
Wed, 21 Jul 1999 13:56:58 +0200

This issue has been discussed before, and at length, but I could find
nothing conclusive in the archives. The problem seems to be Zope's
handling of SCRIPT_NAME et al, and how you have to patch ZPublisher
somehow to get URL rewriting working correctly.

What's the status on this?

I think the community -- including myself -- needs a definitive HOWTO on
setting up serving of multiple domains with Apache, Zope, mod_rewrite,
and mod_pcgi.

How are the Zope hosting providers doing it?

Is there a way to do it without patching Apache or Zope?

And so on.

--
Alexander Staubo             http://www.mop.no/~alex/
"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go