[Zope] ZClasses: Object Manager's containing renameable Object Manager's

Roman Milner roman@speeder.com
21 Jul 1999 23:35:23 -0500

I've created a ZClass that inherits from Object Manager.  I want it to
hold another type of ZClass/Object Manager.  The problem is I need to
manage_renameObject() the Object Managers that are inside Object managers
and when I do I get "The object foo does not support this operation."

The sub-object managers were created in side the method's view of the
parent-object managers.

So, I tried inheriting from Folder instead of Object Manager and I
can't get the option to add the sub-folder objects to show up on the
menu.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

^Roman