[Zope] product management question

Brian Lloyd Brian@digicool.com
Thu, 22 Jul 1999 10:01:30 -0400

> one question I haven't had time to investigate - if a ZClass includes
> External methods, how should these be packaged up?
>
> Anthony

If you use the "distribution" tab to make a through-the-web product
distribution, that will be handled automagically by the distribution
builder. If you plan to just export/import into another installation,
you will need to make sure that any .py files used by external methods
in the product get installed into the new installation's Extensions
directory.

Brian Lloyd        brian@digicool.com
Software Engineer  540.371.6909