[Zope] how to delete objects with " in id?

Service Informatique CHSR chsrinfo@GUETALI.FR
Thu, 22 Jul 1999 13:39:29 +0400

I had the same problem.

I ended up deleting it directly from python
(shutdown Zope, then import the Main package from python, and then delete
the relevant data. Don't forget to commit the transaction)

This problem is due to the lack of <!--#var some_var html_quote--> (notice
the html_quote) in various part of the DTML sources shipped with Zope.

Alternatively, you could patch your DTML to include the html_quote attribute
to be able to delete the folder.