[Zope] Tree navigation

Jens Vagelpohl tommymi@concentric.net
Fri, 23 Jul 1999 14:14:09 -0400

hey michel,

in regards to the tree navigation my setup is really simple. the documents
in the tree are simply

<standard_html_header>
<document content goes here>
<standard_html_footer>

where the <tree> tag block itself is in the <standard_html_header>. so both
document content and tree are in one DTML document, just a simple table
setup. it's the very same layout used in the ZBook tutorial on creating a
simple setup with a tree.

in my case, since there is just one "chapter" (one book icon) it would be
sufficient if i could just make that book appear open and revealing the few
pages in it.

Jens