[Zope] FYI: More cool XML in Zope

Tony McDonald tony.mcdonald@ncl.ac.uk
Mon, 26 Jul 1999 08:12:40 +0100

At 1:24 pm -0400 24/7/99, Paul Everitt wrote:
>Tony wrote:
>> Is the format specifically for Zope objects or is there a chance I
>> could upload my own XML docs (suitably mangled of course) and have
>> them slot into the database?
>
>I'd say the XML Document stuff would be the way for that, but I'm not
>sure what kinds of things you're trying to create.
>
>--Paul

On looking closer at the output and XML Document, it seems that XML
Document is the way to go for my needs. It's given me some food for
thought (particularly as regards the image output).

cheers,
tone.
------
Dr Tony McDonald,  FMCC, Networked Learning Environments Project
http://nle.ncl.ac.uk/
The Medical School, Newcastle University Tel: +44 191 222 5888
Fingerprint: 3450 876D FA41 B926 D3DD  F8C3 F2D0 C3B9 8B38 18A2