[Zope] Zope 2 ODBC date errors

Jay, Dylan djay@lucent.com
Tue, 27 Jul 1999 08:40:48 +1000

Its in the collector as being completed
http://www.zope.org/Collector/314/view

The not sure if the line number is still valid but the patch was:

DateTime.py replace line 664 with
except:
try:
t= time()
localzone = mktime(gmtime(t)) - t
localzone = int(round(-localzone/(60*60)))
if (localzone >=0):
localzonename = '+'+str(localzone)
else:
localzonename = str(localzone)
_localzone = _cache._zmap[lower('GMT'+localzonename)]
except: _localzone=''