[Zope] Re: Zope digest, Vol 1 #330 - 50 msgs

Alexander Staubo alex@mop.no
Tue, 27 Jul 1999 05:59:15 +0200

When I say XSL I mean XSL :-)  An early syntax for specifying a
style-sheet to render an arbitrary XML document was:

	<?xml-stylesheet href="BigAndBlusterousHtml.xsl" type="text/xsl"
?>

I don't know if this syntax has been preserved.

XSL style sheets can be used to transform an XML document, but when Jim
Fulton mentioned XSL style sheets as being methods, I got somewhat
concerned that he meant for them to be specified explicitly. I would
rather have the option to render a specific set of documents using a
default style sheet, if invoked.

--
Alexander Staubo             http://www.mop.no/~alex/
"QED?" said Russell.