[Zope] Serving multiple Zope domains on Apache?

Andreas Kostyrka andreas@mtg.co.at
Tue, 27 Jul 1999 09:06:29 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 27 Jul 1999, Alexander Staubo wrote:

> Your patch does not work with Zope 2.0.
I'm quite sure, that the patch as such is as valid as it was. You just
have to apply it manually ;).

> I desperately need something to work with 2.0. I have not tried Andreas
> Kostyrka's subsiting folder patch, but it doesn't seem exactly "simple".
It is simple. If you consider the problems involved in Subsiting.
> I just want my rewrite rules to work, dammit. ;)
Yeah, exactly my feelings till I started digging in Zope, thinking about
what I want EXACTLY, etc.
Making rewrite rules work is extremly complicated on the logical level, so
my patch is rather simple compared to the goal. ;)

At the moment my patch 0.6 isn't actually doing what 0.0 did, but it does
other corrections, so I'd recommend waiting for 0.7, which should happen
today.

Andreas