[Zope] Decision time

Itamar S.-T. itamars@ibm.net
Tue, 27 Jul 1999 16:50:06 +0300

I've been hanging around the list, looking at Zope, and I really really like
it.  If I had to create a small or medium website I'd use it without
hesitation.  However, I would like to use it for a website that'll hopefully
be visited by a lot of people.  And I do mean a lot.  So the question is,
can Zope handle it?  Will Zope be able to scale even to high loads?

So I'd like to hear from people who use it now, especially from DC, what
kind of loads you've used it under, how many hits it help up under,
benchmarks, whatever can reassure me that Zope can handle high loads.
'Casue I really do want to use Zope.

I know each website is different, and benchmarks don't mean much, but I'd
still be very interested in such information.

--
Itamar - itamars@ibm.net