[Zope] any more information on using UserDB anywhere?

Tony McDonald tony.mcdonald@ncl.ac.uk
Tue, 27 Jul 1999 17:50:36 +0100

Hi all,
Is there any more info on using UserDB to do cookie authentication
available anywhere (I've tried the source, there's too much Zope Zen
going on there for me). I want to be able to have anything up to
12,000 users authenticated and I get the impression that there will
be a user icon made for each of them in the acl_users folder.

Specifically, I don't seem to be able to logout (go back to being an
anonymous user), and I'd like to embed the authentication form into
my (currently non-authenticated) output if possible.

TIA
tone.
------
Dr Tony McDonald,  FMCC, Networked Learning Environments Project
http://nle.ncl.ac.uk/
The Medical School, Newcastle University Tel: +44 191 222 5888
Fingerprint: 3450 876D FA41 B926 D3DD  F8C3 F2D0 C3B9 8B38 18A2