[Zope] any more information on using UserDB anywhere?

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Tue, 27 Jul 1999 13:00:58 -0400

There is probably a bug in the logout code.  I seem to remember there
being some sort of Y2K issue with cookies and UserDB too, but someone
might have fixed it, but I don't know if it got checked in, and I doubt
it got updated on the website.

Ok, so *calling all UserDB Users* lets get this UserDB thing resolved
down to one bugfixed version of the software.  This really needs to be a
community effort, since it's an unsupported product.

Has anyone seen fixed the bug Tony is seeing?  If we get this resolved,
I'll put the bug fixed version on the website ASAP.

-Michel