[Zope] Zope in schools

Tim Wilson wilson@chemsun.chem.umn.edu
Wed, 28 Jul 1999 00:45:33 -0500 (CDT)

Hi *,

I'm going to be building a Web site for my high school science department
over the next few weeks, and I'd like to get some suggestions from this
group. I'm one of the teachers BTW, working on this site as part of my
M.Ed.

I am so impressed with Zope. I can envision lots of ways to use it to
create a site that will keep my students coming back and provide an
additional way to communicate with their parents about our courses. I've
been following this listserv for a few weeks now, reading some docs, and
thinking, but I want to ask:

If you were going to create a Web site for a high school science
department (the coolest such Web site every conceived :-), how would you
utilize Zope?

Think big! I hope your comments can help me identify and prioritize
features that would have maximum affect on my students' learning.

-Tim

--
Timothy D. Wilson			"A little song, a little dance,
University of MN, chem. dept.		a little seltzer down your