[Zope] Arguments problem

Nick Garcia ngarcia@codeit.com
Thu, 29 Jul 1999 12:36:36 -0700

At 03:24 PM 7/29/99 -0400, Michel Pelletier wrote:

> [...]

Actually it's probably the paramter list.  I imagine his parameter list (in
the SQL Method) reads:
Firstname, Lastname, Email, Institution, Relephone, Lastvisit,
Passwordvalue, Passworddate

When in fact it shouldn't have any commas:
Firstname Lastname Email Institution Relephone Lastvisit Passwordvalue
Passworddate

Nick Garcia | ngarcia@codeit.com
CodeIt Computing | http://codeit.com