[Zope] Novice Question: Text search of DTML Documents and Methods?

Joseph Santaniello someone@arbitrary.org
Thu, 29 Jul 1999 20:22:17 +0000

Hi Everyone,

I've just started working with Zope, and it seems I've had a bit of bad
timing with the moving of the documentation and stuff on the new
web-site; I'm having trouble finding stuff. So my apologies if the
answers I'm looking for are right under my nose somewhere. ;-)

Is there some documented way of searching the contents of Zope Folders
and Documents? And if so, can one search within properties as well? And
if not, where would be the best place to start for implementing this?

Many thanks,

Joe