[Zope] Makeing a squishdot object the index_html(default)

zope zope@shannon.permutation.net
Fri, 30 Jul 1999 20:08:44 +0200

 All,

    I am a total novice with zope but not with its concept...
I have been playing with the squishdot code...

1. I can change vthe index_html in / and have the changers show up
I create a  squishdot product  inside the / folder named test
and then I can see the squishdot site under
http://myhostname.mydomaninand.org:8080/test

2. I now want to replace the "welcome to zope" index_html dtml method with

with a squisdot site... how do I do this... all the ways I have tried seem
to be very unsuccessful leading to zope metho/object not found errors
this includes copy and paste the test/index_html  where
the "Welcome to Zope"

or the other method I tried was to wget the entire squishdot site
and then upload it via the uplocad button in "edit dtml method"

neither way has worked... as to versions I am on the beta product(latest0
AND greatly impressed... just sorry I am so clueless... :(

   cheers and thanx in advance
    A would be squishdot test admin...