[Zope] (116) unable to connect, fd=3

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Wed, 2 Jun 1999 12:52:54 -0400

Sounds cool.

> It has worked flawlessly until recently. Now when a user tries to send
> their page, they get the following:
>
> !       Temporarily Unavailable
>
>       The resource you requested is temporarily unavailable -
> please try
> again later.
> (116) unable to connect, fd=3
>
> And then pcgi dies.

Yes this is a pcgi error.  This can happen for a few reasons (Jeff do
you know what this error means exactly?)  I've had similar errors happen
when there are syntax errors in ZPublisher, Python core dumps, and other
strange happening.  I would try to factor the problem down,
<!--#comment--> out sections of your code until you find the line that
causes the error, and then investigate it's failure from the top down.

-Michel