[Zope] Pb with Zope-1_11_0pr1 and extra acl user folder.

Gilles lavaux Gilles lavaux" <gilles.lavaux@esrin.esa.it
Thu, 3 Jun 1999 10:50:37 +0200

Hello

I have a new problem using Zope-1_11_0pr1:

- The added user-folder seams to have no effect. Inside the CVS I found that
this is a know bug: User.py V1.79:'Changed to use this to fix a problem that
caused all added user folders to be ineffective.'
   So I got the lastest Role.py(1.79) -> same result.
   I got all the new AccessControl python files-> same

My extra user-folders are still ineffective. After putting some debuging
print arround User.py, it look to me that the validate method look inside a
user folder which contain a list of user = []. Except if I put my user in
the top acl-folder.

Has someone a solution? (Jim?)

Thanks

Gilles Lavaux