[Zope] Changing default new document contents

Mitchell Marks mitchell@cs.uchicago.edu
Fri, 04 Jun 1999 23:50:21 -0500

>I'm not sure if this is the answer you're looking for, but if you modify
>lib/python/OFS/DTMLDocument.py around line 268 (if I remember right) it looks
>like the default document contents could be changed.

Thanks for the suggestion.  That file is where a lot of grepping led me, in
fact. But I don't want to change it for the whole site, just within a
particular tree.

I guess the best thing will be to leave it as is and make a changed
standard_html_header.

Thanks,

Mitch Marks

   --
Mitchell Marks                          (773) 702-6041 AAC-010A
CUIP: Chicago Public Schools / Univ. of Chicago Internet Project