[Zope] No Authorization header found

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Mon, 7 Jun 1999 01:35:34 -0400

<snip>
> line 540, in unauthorized
>              Unauthorized: (see above)

Your browser should be popping up a basic auth dialog box if it gets
this error.  The only time you'll see this error is if you click on
cancel on the box.  So, guesing from that, you got the dialog box, typed
in your password a few times, it didn't work so you got this error.
There is probably something wrong with your httpd.conf setup of
RewriteRules.  For this problem I would suggest downloading Zap and
looking at it's .conf file.

http://www.zope.org/Download/Releases/Zap-1.1.0

-Michel