[Zope] First bad experience with Zserver or ZPublisher !?

Francois-Regis CHALAOUX fchalaou@strasbourg.synthelabo.fr
Mon, 07 Jun 1999 17:33:55 +0100

Hi All,

I tried to use the ZServer with Zope-1.11.0pr1-linux2-x86.tgz on an Pentium processor to evaluate my application in the futur. But, "Zope" seem to have a problem now with gadfly queries ( see belows ). The connexion is not broken and all queries give the same message as below.

I tried with Zope 2.00a but the problems are more importants : TinyTable is broken then cannot test my application.

Help please, I cannot live with ZHTTPserver crashing so often :(

FR

Error message
==========
<HTML>
<HEAD><TITLE>Zope Error</TITLE></HEAD>
<BODY>

<TABLE BORDER="0" WIDTH="100%">
<TR VALIGN="TOP">

<TD WIDTH="10%" ALIGN="CENTER">
&nbsp;
</TD>

<TD WIDTH="90%">
  <H2>Zope Error</H2>
  <P>Zope has encountered an error while publishing this resource.
  </P>
  <P><STRONG>exceptions.AttributeError</STRONG></P>

  Sorry, a Zope error occurred.<p>
<!--
Traceback (innermost last):
  File lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 255, in publish_module
  File lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 165, in publish
  File lib/python/BoboPOS/TJar.py, line 281, in commit
  File lib/python/BoboPOS/TJar.py, line 200, in maybe_commit_objects
AttributeError: _p_changed

-->
  <HR NOSHADE>

  <P>Troubleshooting Suggestions</P>

  <UL>
  <LI>The URL may be incorrect.</LI>
  <LI>The parameters passed to this resource may be incorrect.</LI>
  <LI>A resource that this resource relies on may be encountering an error.</LI>
  </UL>

  <P>For more detailed information about the error, please
  refer to the HTML source for this page.
  </P>

  <P>If the error persists please contact the site maintainer.
  Thank you for your patience.
  </P>
</TD></TR>
</TABLE>