[Zope] Alpha version of mod_pcgi

Andrew M. Kuchling akuchlin@mems-exchange.org
Mon, 7 Jun 1999 17:09:46 -0400 (EDT)

Amos Latteier writes:
>At 06:12 PM 6/6/99 -0400, you wrote:
>>I've been wanting to learn how to write Apache extensions for a while,
>>and have written a mod_pcgi module.

      A note on the current status of the code: if you grabbed the
code as of sometime last night, mod_pcgi can happily talk to a
long-running PCGI process.  I put up two updates after sending my
message, so if you grabbed it early, check that you have the latest
copy.

	The only outstanding problem that I know of is that the
SCRIPT_NAME and PATH_INFO environment variables aren't set properly,
and the HTML returned by Zope has bad links as a result.  This
shouldn't be hard to fix, just requiring figuring out what Zope wants.

Chaos often breeds life, when order breeds habit.
    -- Henry Brooks Adams