[Zope] Problem with TinyTables under 2.0.0a1? (WAS: Problem w ith TinyTables under 1.11pr?) under 1.11pr?)

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Mon, 7 Jun 1999 22:33:48 -0400

> I am assuming that this applies to TinyTables Beta 2. I have attempted
> to install and patch this product under Zope 2.0.0a1, but without
> success. Without the patch, Zope starts up, but the product
> shows up as
> broken. With the patch, Zope refuses to start.

Ok, I can reproduce this.  Got somethin funny in your Tiny Tables Ty?
;)  Never seen this one before:

Traceback (innermost last):
  File "z2.py", line 301, in ?
    exec "import "+MODULE in {}
  File "<string>", line 1, in ?
  File "/home/michel/dev/Michel/lib/python/Zope/__init__.py", line 34,
in ?
    OFS.Application.initialize(c)
  File "/home/michel/dev/Michel/lib/python/OFS/Application.py", line
348, in initialize
    install_products(app)
  File "/home/michel/dev/Michel/lib/python/OFS/Application.py", line
486, in install_products
    get_transaction().commit()
  File
"/home/michel/dev/Michel/lib/python/BoboPOS/SingleThreadedTransaction.py
", line 190, in commit
    try: o.__inform_commit__(self,self.now)
AttributeError: __inform_commit__

Definatly looking like ZODB3 doesn't like your Product for some reason.
into this, Zope 2.0 should be at least code b/w compatable with 1.10.2
products.

-Michel