[Zope] (sort of teaser) Re: [Zope] Recursive aqui

rossl@med.usyd.edu.au rossl@med.usyd.edu.au
Tue, 08 Jun 1999 10:45:26 -0000

Any particular reason not to stow the intermediate thing outside of the ZODB - an external method can write a string to disk or a cookie to the client ? Cookie maybe - so you don't need to futz with unique filenames and cleaning up...

Original Article: http://www.egroups.com/group/zope/?start=5906