[Zope] (sort of teaser) Re: [Zope] Recursive aquisition: good or bad?

Tom Schwaller Tom.Schwaller@linux-magazin.de
Tue, 08 Jun 1999 18:06:52 -0100

Anthony Baxter wrote:
> so it writes something to the ZODB each time. What I need is a way to
> say 'hey, don't pay any attention to me for a minute, I'm just fiddling
> some stuff, but I don't want it to be persistent'.

I greped my Email for a note from Paul which came to my mind,
when reading about your problem:

>Paul Everitt wrote:

>> Zope2 will supply a facility to have multiple "Storage Managers" in the
>> same Zope, where some of the Storage Managers are *not* multiple
>> revision types.

I have not more information than this, but it could solve your problem
(in the future? :-))

--

Tom
http://www.linux-magazin.de/