[Zope] searchable documentation?

Alex Rice alrice@swcp.com
Tue, 8 Jun 1999 19:36:29 -0600 (MDT)

On Tue, 8 Jun 1999 20:40:24 -0400,
"Robert O'Connor" <bob@rocnet.com> said:

Robert> Great Alex!  Just what ZOPE needs!

Robert> I checked further and found that it's a GNU General Public
Robert> license from the Free Software Foundation.

Yep HTDig (www.htdig.org) is Free software. Works pretty well for stuff
like this.

Robert> Of course maybe Zopesters will tell of another "better" way
Robert> using ZOPE and the soon to be Catalog???

Yeah I'm hoping the next incarnation of the Zope site will have a search
interface directly into the docs.  I know it's possible because I've
seen some stuff in the list archive about searching and there is a
search on Collector too. :-)

The search URL again:

http://www.swcp.com/~alrice/zope/

I have re-indexed it, ignoring the dtml source and pretty printing
URLs. That should eliminate a lot of noise from the hits.

Alex Rice    |    alrice@swcp.com    |    http://www.swcp.com/~alrice
    Current Location: N. Rio Grande Bioregion, Southwestern USA