[Zope] Iterating descendants of base Z Class, how?

Alexander Staubo alex@mop.no
Wed, 9 Jun 1999 20:49:10 +0200

Not really, because the same is accomplished (albeit surely less
efficiently) using the syntax I cite below, but thanks for the
suggestion -- I didn't realize objectValues() could accept a sequence.

Maybe objectValues() should be augmented with a second parameter:
acceptDescendants, default value 0. So,

  <!--#in "objectValues(['Project'], 1)"-->

would give project instances and any descendant instances of the Project
class. How about it?

--
Alexander Staubo             http://www.mop.no/~alex/
"`Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.'"