[Zope] Zope 1.10.2, Sessions and Z SQL Methods

Ty Sarna tsarna@endicor.com
10 Jun 1999 03:04:10 GMT

In article <19990609190810.M24840@moebius.dartmouth.edu>,
Eric Kidd  <eric.kidd@pobox.com> wrote:
> Under Zope 1.10.2, Sessions and Z SQL Methods do not seem to play nicely.
> Querying through a Z SQL Method (using the ZPyGreSQLDA, at least) appears
> to modify the method somehow. This means that if somebody's working in a

This has to do with caching query results, I think.

> session while a user is browsing the site, bad things tend to happen.

I've run into this under Principia 1.8 as well, so it's an old bug.

Perhaps the right fix is for Z SQL Methods to check if they're running in a
session and if so, not cache anything?