[Zope] ever wanted to reverse the <!--#in--> tag?

Brian Hooper brian@garage.co.jp
Thu, 10 Jun 1999 21:13:16 +0900

hi !

whoops, foolish duplication of effort on my part (gotta pay better
attention to the list - but there's a lot to read!)

Martijn Pieters <mj@antraciet.nl> wrote:

> So did I.. =) And I also supplied a patch, it's even in the Collector.
>
> Archive:
> http://www.zope.org/pipermail/zope/1999-May/004394.html
> Why does your patch set self.sort to ''?
oh - this was so that it's possible to do 'reverse' without specifying a 'sort'
this was necessary because of where i chose to do the sort...
(but, looking at your patch, i think you picked a much better place to
do the reverse than i did!)

--brian

p.s. actually, i reversed <!--#tree-->, too, just now, to be able to
reverse the order of Confera topics and other things... hope that you
didn't already do this one too!  =)