[Zope] ever wanted to reverse the <!--#in--> tag?

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Thu, 10 Jun 1999 09:22:59 -0400

No kidding.  I hope Marijn's patch made it into 2.0.0, can one of you
check the CVS and sniff it down?  If it isn't, mail me and I'll put the
patch in myself.

(to busy to check on it though, just point me ;)

-Michel