[Zope] Z Classes Tutorial: Rough Draft

Michael Bernstein mbernstein@profitscape.net
Thu, 10 Jun 1999 11:39:39 -0700

Michael Bernstein wrote:

> After Reading through the tutorial, and going through the motions of
> creating a ZClass, I have some feedback on this tutorial.

Amos, I have tried to follow this tutorial while running Zope 2.0.0a1
using both ZODB2 and ZODB3, without success. The stumbling point is not
being able to see the additional view tab 'Properties' while examining
an instance. Is this a ZClasses or Zope 2 bug, or am I not following the
tutorial correctly (the interfaces have changed slightly, but I've tried
every combination of actions I can think of)?

Setup:
RedHat Linux 5.2
Python 1.5.2
Zope 2.0.0a1 (both ZODB2 and ZODB3)