[Zope] database query brings up authentication challenge

Graham Chiu anon_emouse@hotmail.com
Fri, 11 Jun 1999 08:15:31 +1200

I don't understand what's happening here.

Using ODBC to local Interbase, 1.11, NT4, Zserver and local testing with
Netscape 4.5.

I am querying a parts database of some 13000 items.  I search on
keywords contained within a varchar field.  Usually it works, *but* if I
use a specific word ( which in this case happens to be 'Philips'), it
brings up the authentication challenge.  If I complete the challenge,
the query proceeds.  If not, it says I'm not authorised to access RRP (
which is one of the database fields ).

On another query which brings in over 200 results, when hitting next 50
for the 3rd time, the browser then offers to download the .html as
though the wrong headers are being sent.

Puzzled newbie.

-------
Regards,        Graham Chiu
gchiu<at>compkarori.co.nz