[Zope] Why base href?

kevin@beatseek.com kevin@beatseek.com
Thu, 10 Jun 1999 14:26:09 -0700

On Thu, Jun 10, 1999 at 08:54:38PM +0200, Alexander Staubo wrote:

I'm having a similar problem. I'm running zope behind apache on port 9673.
And I'm using a rewrite rule to redirect anything under
http://mysite.com/mydir into http://mysite.com:9673/mydir

After the first page load, zope puts in the base tag as
http://mysite.com:9673/mydir and all subsequent links on the page use that.

I really want to hide the :9673 in the url so does anyone have ideas?

thanks,

Kevin