[Zope] Fwd: Please review the draft of NavBar docs...

Alex Rice alrice@swcp.com
Fri, 11 Jun 1999 09:37:12 -0600 (MDT)

On Fri, 11 Jun 1999 11:29:31 -0400,
Michel Pelletier <michel@digicool.com> said:

Michel> I actually like this, I'm a big fan of syntax highlighting
Michel> (except for the emacs Python-mode defaults, I much prefer Ken's
Michel> Python color scheme).  Oh wait, do you mean the syntax
Michel> highlighting or the HTML in the DTML example?

I mean the HTML in the DTML example.

01: <table width="100%" border=0
02:   cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"
03:   bgcolor="#000000">

Just went back and looked at it, and realized that the relevant parts
are actually highlighted in blue. Last night I had printed it out (in
greyscale) and read it in low-light conditions :-)

Alex Rice    |    alrice@swcp.com    |    http://www.swcp.com/~alrice
    Current Location: N. Rio Grande Bioregion, Southwestern USA