[Zope] offtopic: xemacs and zope.

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Sun, 13 Jun 1999 23:32:48 -0400

Hmm.  It works great for me (I use it so much I'm thinking of making a
modified shell mode, like py-shell, that automagicly logs me into a
ZServer monitor) I don't have this problem.  perhaps you have too many
packages installed?  Also, can you use the FTP mode from a (gasp)
command line interface?

Ken mentioned to me there was some variable in emacs you could set to
get what is effectively a traceback to where the error occoured.  Ken?
If he doesn't chime in, I'll get it from him tommorow.

-Michel