[Zope] Netscape wants to download an index_html doc

Alexander Staubo alex@mop.no
Mon, 14 Jun 1999 06:22:46 +0200

It should not happen unless the Content-Type header is not written by
Zope. If a header-less document is returned, my experience is that
Netscape will not, like IE, assume that it is a HTML document. You can
use a network monitor or a telnet client to check what Zope is
returning.

--
Alexander Staubo             http://www.mop.no/~alex/
"What the hell, he thought, you're only young once, and threw