[Zope] Looking for a Zope friendly ISP

Jules Allen zope@jules.com
Mon, 14 Jun 1999 11:03:16 -0400

I currently host my stuff with a place called FutureSights
(http://www.FutureSights.com) and have been working with Tech God Phil
Beazley (mailto:philb@futuresights.com). FutureSights have Python today and
are working to get Zope installed systemwide Real Soon Now (tm).

What I like about them is they actually do what they say they will. A
massive change from the Huge Guys. In addition to Python, you can mix and
match ASP, iHTML, Cold Fusion, PHP, and Perl.

Cheers,
Jules