[Zope] Zope Consulting Available

Paul Everitt Paul@digicool.com
Tue, 15 Jun 1999 10:15:31 -0400

I just wanted to follow up and say that I'm happy to see this happening!
Those of us in the Python and ILU communities certainly know about Jody,
so I find it exciting that his formidable skills are available in the
commercial side of Zope.

We do have to be careful not to let this list get too far on the crass
commercial messages, so I'll point out that Jody contacted me directly
before posting this.  I asked him to go ahead and told him I'd follow up
with an endorsement.

Welcome, Jody!

--Paul

Paul Everitt       Digital Creations