[Zope] external search engines (altavista, etc.)

Clarence T. Pate ctpate@tusc.net
Tue, 15 Jun 1999 17:19:43 -0500

I have just joined the list, but I have been reading about Zope for a
while now.  I think this package is cool!  I also like the neat packages
that were announced today.

Can search engines such as AltaVista mine the information out of a Zope
website.  I have seen responses to other questions that there are ways
to use a search engine to search a Zope website, but can the commercial
laces search the website.  It would be nice for other places to know
about things in your website, unless you want it to be private.

Clarence T. Pate