[Zope] Newbie: Problem with Zserver

Steve Spicklemire steve@estel.uindy.edu
Tue, 15 Jun 1999 19:52:51 -0500 (EST)

I think you're not using the new ZPublisher:

From INSTALL.txt

ZServer Installation
--------------------

Requirement

  You must have a very recent copy of Zope or at least ZPublisher
  installed.

  ZServer *does not* work with Zope 1.10.2. It requires some newer
  features of Zope. You can either use the lastest Zope from CVS or
  else get the latest ZPublisher package from CVS and use it with
  your current Zope installation. Zope CVS information is available
  at::

    http://www.zope.org/Community/CVS_public_access

  If this doesn't make sense to you, then wait until the next Zope
  release to use ZServer. This release is still for hackers, sorry.