[Zope] Split the list again?

Mike Pelletier mike@zopeware.com
Wed, 16 Jun 1999 11:27:44 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 16 Jun 1999, Alexander Staubo wrote:

> Non-fiddling with Reply-To is, imho, more harmful than not. How? Well,
> for every follow-up I get, I also get one explicitly directed to my
> email address, because people hit "Reply to all" and instead of having
> their follow-up sent to just "zope@zope.org", they send it to
> "alex@mop.no; zope@zope.org". Needless to say, for every follow-up I get
> _two_ emails.

    I have to say I find that very convenient.  Often I'm on lists that take
ten to thirty MINUTES (an ETERNITY!) to deliver a message to me via the list.
The courtesy copy gets to me in a second or two, which is really handy when I
have a problem stopping further progress.  As a test, I haven't CC'd you, and
I replied immediately upon receiving you email.  Now you can let me know how
slow the Zope lists are.

--
       ---              |  Mike  Pelletier  |      Paid to be a geek!
        /opeware!       | mike@zopeware.com | You'd have to hire KryoTech