[Zope] Split the list again?

Phillip Beazley pcbmls@futuresights.com
Wed, 16 Jun 1999 13:06:02 -0400

At 12:59 PM 6/16/1999 -0400, you wrote:

 >I won't take offense, though i'm one of the developers of the list
 >server in question (mailman, which has its pluses and its minuses).  I
 >do think it's presumptuous - particularly in light of the litany of
 >reasons above - to dismiss the cited article, and opinions of many savvy
 >email folk.  There are good reasons for the decision - and we're not
 >planning to change it.

Good, that would be silly (taking offense).  Presumptuous?  Saying I've
dismissed the article and the opinions of many savvy email folk (and I
suppose you're assuming I'm not one of them?) is presumptuous.  If the
expressing of opinions on the subject is taboo, this list has bigger
trouble than any technical misunderstandings.  As I told Anthony,
please keep it the same, it's not that big a deal, just annoying.

--
Phillip Beazley
FutureSights -- Web Hosting, Development & Marketing