[Zope] help :( ... entire site disappeared

Alexander Staubo alex@mop.no
Wed, 16 Jun 1999 23:05:48 +0200

In other words, if I want to install 2.0.0a2 and use ZODB3, I have no
alternative but to start from scratch...?

That sucks.

I hate to ask this, but isn't this pretty significant? I assume you're
giving priority to this issue, and that we can expect a fix any day now,
right? :-)

--
Alexander Staubo             http://www.mop.no/~alex/
"`Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.'"