[Zope] help :( ... entire site disappeared

Brian Lloyd Brian@digicool.com
Wed, 16 Jun 1999 18:07:25 -0400

> In other words, if I want to install 2.0.0a2 and use ZODB3, I have no
> alternative but to start from scratch...?
>
> That sucks.
>
> I hate to ask this, but isn't this pretty significant? I assume you're
> giving priority to this issue, and that we can expect a fix
> any day now,
> right? :-)
>
> --
> Alexander Staubo

Yes, it is significant, but this is an _alpha_ release - alphas
are generally (almost always) not feature complete. If this
is a necessity for you, you should probably wait for the beta
cycle to begin...

Brian Lloyd        brian@digicool.com
Software Engineer  540.371.6909